Mother's homemade flavors and good old traditions.
Anheung Steamed Bread Festival. A festival that became famous nationwide by offering people the true flavors and experience that make them yearn for their home.
This wonderful festival that became famous nationwide by bringing out the heartwarming feeling of yearning for home in people, sheds new light on the true value and flavors of Angheung steamed bread.
The festival aims to increase people's awareness of the brand value in Anheung Steamed Bread and lets the customers know what the product offers. It was originally held to develop cultural features and the capacities of people in the communities, create new cultural values and to raise people's pride in their home first in 1999, for the second time in 2003 and third in 2004.
- Festival Overview
- Festival Period : October 2 ~ 4
- Location : Anheung-myeon Steamed Bread Village
- Hosted/Organized by : Anheung Steamed Bread Festival Committee
- Sponsored by : Hoengseong-gun, Anheung-myeon, various public organizations and associations within the jurisdiction., Anheung Steamed Bread Village Committee
- Contact : Anheung Steamed Bread Festival Committee 033)340-2703/2603
- Main Events
- Anheung Steamed Bread Experience, traditiona culture experience, singing contest, ‘Find the Golden Steamed Bread!', Anheung Steamed Bread Photo Contest
- Other Events
- Jucheon River Experience, Cosmos Flower Trail Experience, exhibitions, hands-on booths, dance competition
- How to get here
- By Car : Seoul → Yeongdong Expressway, Saemal IC (1hr 30min) → Anheung·Gangnim direction (30min) Jungang Expressway, Hoengseong IC → Hoengseong-eup → Anheung·Gangnim direction (20min)
- By Bus : Seoul Sangbong Intercity Bus Terminal → Hoengseong Intercity Bus Termina (2hr) → at the bus stop in front of Chukhyup (Hoengseong Livestock Industry Cooperatives), take bus no. 2 heading to Anheung·Gangnim (40min), Wonju Express Bus Terminal → Intra-city Bus Terminal (50min) → Hoengseong Chukhyup (Livestock Industry Cooperatives)