Address : 92-7, Gonggeunnam-ro 169bun-gil, Gonggeun-myeon
Yookjeolyeo is a shrine built in honor of Seo Yewon, the Moksa(head) of Jinjuseong, and his six family members, who gave their lives fighting the Japanese invaders in the Jinju Castle Battle. In 1678 (4th year of King Sookjong's reign), Seo Ye-won and his family members' patriotic act was acknowledge again and the King promoted Sep Ye-won posthumously to a position called, 'Taeuimyungjokyeopansa.' and in 1692 (18th year of King Sookjong's reign), a shrine was built in Gonggeun-myeon, Hoengseong-gun where Seo Ye-won's descendants lived but it was later destroyed.
The shrine is 4 kan (traditional Korean unit of measurement) by 1 kan and it has a gambrel roof with single eaves. On a low natural stone platform, circular base stones were place and pillars were raised on top of those base stones. The shrine has 4 rooms.
The shrine we see today was rebuilt in 1983 and inside the shrine, there are commemorative writings of Jung Heung-soon and Choi In-young.